- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This CRB3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 67-95 amino acids from the Central region of human CRB3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein crumbs homolog 3, CRB3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BUF7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 67460584
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 92359
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the Crumbs family ofproteins. This protein may play a role in epithelial cell polarityand is associated with tight junctions at the apical surface ofepithelial cells. Alternate transcriptional splice variants,encoding different isoforms, have been characterized. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Pardossi-Piquard, R., et al. Biochemistry 46(48):13704-13710(2007)
- 2: Fan, S., et al. J. Cell Biol. 178(3):387-398(2007)
- 3: Fogg, V.C., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 118 (PT 13), 2859-2869 (2005) :
- 4: Lemmers, C., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 15(3):1324-1333(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-286
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.