- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CRABP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 90-118 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CRABP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CRABP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein 1, Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein I, CRABP-I, CRABP1, RBP5
- Protein Accession Number: P29762
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 266904
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a specific binding protein for a vitaminA family member and is thought to play an important role inretinoic acid-mediated differentiation and proliferation processes.It is structurally similar to the cellular retinol-bindingproteins, but binds only retinoic acid at specific sites within thenucleus, which may contribute to vitamin A-directed differentiationin epithelial tissue.
- 1: Tang, X.H., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 314(1):38-51(2008)
- 2: Uhrig, M., et al. BMC Med 6, 38 (2008) :
- 3: Guidez, F., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104(47):18694-18699(2007)
- 4: Tanaka, K., et al. Oncogene 26(44):6456-6468(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-922
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin