- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CQ068 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 767-795 amino acids from the Central region of human CQ068.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 135 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CTC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CST complex subunit CTC1, Conserved telomere maintenance component 1, HBV DNAPTP1-transactivated protein B, CTC1, C17orf68
- Protein Accession Number: Q2NKJ3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 292495002
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80169
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CQ068 is subunits of an alpha accessory factor (AAF) that stimulates the activity of DNA polymerase-alpha-primase (see MIM 176636), the enzyme that initiates DNA replication. CQ068 also appears to function in a telomere-associated complex with OBFC1 and TEN1.
- 1: Surovtseva, Y.V., et al. Mol. Cell 36(2):207-218(2009)
- 2: Miyake, Y., et al. Mol. Cell 36(2):193-206(2009)
- 3: Casteel, D.E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(9):5807-5818(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-653
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.