- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CPSF7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 427-455 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CPSF7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CPSF7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor subunit 7, Cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor 59 kDa subunit, CFIm59, CPSF 59 kDa subunit, Pre-mRNA cleavage factor Im 59 kDa subunit, CPSF7
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N684
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74759932
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79869
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CPSF7 is probable a component of the cleavage factor Im complex (CFIm) that plays a key role in pre-mRNA 3' processing. Binds to cleavage and polyadenylation RNA substrates.
- 1: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 2: Lim, J., et al. Cell 125(4):801-814(2006)
- 3: Brill, L.M., et al. Anal. Chem. 76(10):2763-2772(2004)
- 4: Zhou, Z., et al. Nature 419(6903):182-185(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-247
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.