- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CPO antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 46-75 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CPO.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CPO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carboxypeptidase O, CPO, 3417-, CPO
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IVL8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74723635
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 130749
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Probable carboxypeptidase which may cleave proteins with C-terminal acidic residues (By similarity).
- 1: Hillier, L.W., et al. Nature 434(7034):724-731(2005) Wei, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277(17):14954-14964(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-470
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.