- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CPNE3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 507-533 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CPNE3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CPNE3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Copine-3, Copine III, CPNE3, CPN3, KIAA0636
- Protein Accession Number: O75131
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8895
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Calcium-dependent membrane-binding proteins may regulatemolecular events at the interface of the cell membrane andcytoplasm. This gene encodes a protein which contains two type IIC2 domains in the amino-terminus and an A domain-like sequence inthe carboxy-terminus. The A domain mediates interactions betweenintegrins and extracellular ligands.
- 1: Heinrich, C., et al. Oncogene 29(11):1598-1610(2010)
- 2: Thomas, G., et al. Nat. Genet. 40(3):310-315(2008)
- 3: Cowland, J.B., et al. J. Leukoc. Biol. 74(3):379-388(2003)
- 4: Caudell, E.G., et al. Biochemistry 39(42):13034-13043(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-636
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin