- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CPN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 74-103 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CPN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CPN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carboxypeptidase N subunit 2, Carboxypeptidase N 83 kDa chain, Carboxypeptidase N large subunit, Carboxypeptidase N polypeptide 2, Carboxypeptidase N regulatory subunit, CPN2, ACBP
- Protein Accession Number: P22792
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 334302917
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1370
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CPN2, the 83 kDa subunit binds and stabilizes the catalytic subunit at 37 degrees Celsius and keeps it in circulation. Under some circumstances it may be an allosteric modifier of the catalytic subunit.
- 1: Liu,T., Qian,W.J. J. Proteome Res.(6), 2070-2080 (2005)
- 2: Riley,D.A., Tan,F. Genomics 50 (1), 105-108 (1998)
- 3: Skidgel,R.A. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 154 (3), 1323-1329 (1988)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-846
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.