- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CPN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 210-240 amino acids from the Central region of human CPN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CPN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carboxypeptidase N catalytic chain, CPN, Anaphylatoxin inactivator, Arginine carboxypeptidase, Carboxypeptidase N polypeptide 1, Carboxypeptidase N small subunit, Kininase-1, Lysine carboxypeptidase, Plasma carboxypeptidase B, Serum carboxypeptidase N, SCPN, CPN1, ACBP
- Protein Accession Number: P15169
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115896
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1369
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Carboxypeptidase N is a plasma metallo-protease thatcleaves basic amino acids from the C terminal of peptides andproteins. The enzyme is important in the regulation of peptideslike kinins and anaphylatoxins, and has also been known askininase-1 and anaphylatoxin inactivator. This enzyme is a tetramercomprised of two identical regulatory subunits and two identicalcatalytic subunits; this gene encodes the catalytic subunit.Mutations in this gene can be associated with angioedema or chronicurticaria resulting from carboxypeptidase N deficiency. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Speliotes, E.K., et al. Hepatology 52(3):904-912(2010)
- 2: Ichikawa, S., et al. J. Bone Miner. Res. 25(8):1821-1829(2010)
- 3: Du, X.Y., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(2):751-758(2009)
- 4: Yuan, X., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 83(4):520-528(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-714
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin