- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 111-417 of human CPB1 (NP_001862.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SW620
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse pancreas
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat pancreas
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 47kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CPB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CPB, PASP, PCPB, carboxypeptidase B, carboxypeptidase B1 (tissue), pancreas-specific protein, pancreatic carboxypeptidase B, procarboxypeptidase B, protaminase, tissue carboxypeptidase B
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1360
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Three different procarboxypeptidases A and two different procarboxypeptidases B have been isolated. The B1 and B2 forms differ from each other mainly in isoelectric point. Carboxypeptidase B1 is a highly tissue-specific protein and is a useful serum marker for acute pancreatitis and dysfunction of pancreatic transplants. It is not elevated in pancreatic carcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-681
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.