- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: CPA1 antibody was raised against Carboxypeptidase A from bovine pancreas (Bovine).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CPA1 antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: IgG Fractionation
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CPA1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CPA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CPA1, CPA, Carboxypeptidase A1, Pancreatic carboxypeptidase A, Carboxypeptidase A
- Protein Accession Number: P15085
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 399196
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1357
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CPA1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.