- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide of human COX11
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: WiDr
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 27kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COX11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: COX11P, cytochrome c oxidase assembly protein COX11, mitochondrial, COX11 homolog, cytochrome c oxidase assembly protein, COX11, cytochrome c oxidase copper chaperone, cytochrome c oxidase subunit 11
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1353
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cytochrome c oxidase (COX), the terminal component of the mitochondrial respiratory chain, catalyzes the electron transfer from reduced cytochrome c to oxygen. This component is a heteromeric complex consisting of 3 catalytic subunits encoded by mitochondrial genes and multiple structural subunits encoded by nuclear genes. The mitochondrially-encoded subunits function in electron transfer, and the nuclear-encoded subunits may function in the regulation and assembly of the complex. This nuclear gene encodes a protein which is not a structural subunit, but may be a heme A biosynthetic enzyme involved in COX formation, according to the yeast mutant studies. However, the studies in Rhodobacter sphaeroides suggest that this gene is not required for heme A biosynthesis, but required for stable formation of the Cu(B) and magnesium centers of COX. This human protein is predicted to contain a transmembrane domain localized in the mitochondrial inner membrane. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. A related pseudogene has been found on chromosome 6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-165
- Size: 100 uL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.