- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RISKLEQQMAKIAA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in human lung and placenta lysates (calculated MW of 53.2kDa according to NP_055140.1). Recommended for use at 0.2-1ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1302 - Human Lung Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CORO1C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CORO1C, coronin-3, coronin 1C, HCRNN4, coronin, actin binding protein, 1C, coronin 1C, coronin, actin-binding protein, 1C
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055140.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7656991
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23603
- 1: Iizaka M, Han HJ, Akashi H, Furukawa Y, Nakajima Y, Sugano S, Ogawa M, Nakamura Y. Isolation and chromosomal assignment of a novel human gene, CORO1C, homologous to coronin-like actin-binding proteins. Cytogenet Cell Genet. 2000;88(3-4):221-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-422
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.