- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human CORO1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CORO1A antibody can be used for detection of CORO1A by ELISA at 1:62500. CORO1A antibody can be used for detection of CORO1A by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store CORO1A antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CORO1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CORO1A, p57, IMD8, TACO, CLABP, HCORO1, CLIPINA
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009005
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5902134
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11151
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CORO1A is a novel actin-binding protein with a WD repeat and a leucine zipper motif. CORO1A forms homodimers, that the association is mediated by the leucine zipper structure in the C-terminal region, and that it plays a role in the cross-linking of F-actin in the cell. The leukocyte plasma membrane associates with the actin cytoskeleton through CORO1A.Downregulation of CORO1A gene transcription restricts entry/survival of mycobacteria within macrophages
- 1: Anand, P.K. (2005) FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 250 (1), 137-144.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-968
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.