- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: COPS5 monoclonal antibody was raised against a peptide located in the full - length mouse E. coli expressedCOPS5 (Mouse).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: COPS5 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, no preservative added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store COPS5 antibody at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COPS5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: COPS5, 38 kDa Mov34 homolog, JAB1, Signalosome subunit 5, MOV-34, SGN5, CSN5
- Protein Accession Number: Q92905
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55976562
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10987
- USER NOTE: This product ships on dry ice.
- COPS5 Antibody [6C3.38]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.