- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This COPS3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 98-130 amino acids from the Central region of human COPS3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COPS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: COP9 signalosome complex subunit 3, SGN3, Signalosome subunit 3, JAB1-containing signalosome subunit 3, COPS3, CSN3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UNS2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55976621
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8533
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- COPS3 possesses kinase activity that phosphorylates regulators involved in signal transduction. This protein phosphorylates I kappa-Balpha, p105, and c-Jun. It acts as a docking site for complex-mediated phosphorylation.
- 1: Henriksen J., Aagesen T.H., Maelandsmo G.M.,.Oncogene 22:5358-5361(2003)
- 2: Potocki L., Chen K.-S., Lupski J.R.Genomics 57:180-182(1999)
- 3: Bech-Otschir D., Kraft R., Huang X.,EMBO J. 20:1630-1639(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-250
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.