- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken, Hamster, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This COPE antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 273-300 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human COPE.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COPE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Coatomer subunit epsilon, Epsilon-coat protein, Epsilon-COP, COPE
- Protein Accession Number: O14579
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11316
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene is an epsilon subunit of coatomerprotein complex. Coatomer is a cytosolic protein complex that bindsto dilysine motifs and reversibly associates with Golginon-clathrin-coated vesicles. It is required for budding from Golgimembranes, and is essential for the retrograde Golgi-to-ERtransport of dilysine-tagged proteins. Coatomer complex consists ofat least the alpha, beta, beta', gamma, delta, epsilon and zetasubunits. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encodingdifferent isoforms have been identified.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Morikawa, R.K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(39):26620-26630(2009)
- 3: Maruyama, S., et al. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 307 (1-2), 73-82 (2008) :
- 4: Goryachev, A.B., et al. PLoS Comput. Biol.(12), E172 (2006) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-787
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.