- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Normal Mouse IgG (Alkaline Phosphatase) can be used as control in immunohistochemistry assays.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in a stock solution of 50 mM Tris/1 mM MgCl2/50% glycerol, pH 8.0, containing sodium azide as a preservative
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-081
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.