- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, E, Flow, IHC-P, In vitro Control, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Normal Mouse IgG can be used as control in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and in vitro assays and as a standard in ELISA.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-079
- Size: 10 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.