- HOST SPECIES: Llama
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Llama IgG2 HRP conjugated isotype control can be utilized in Flow Cytometry, ELISA, and western blotting experiments where determination of sample isotype is important.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 493.6 . 96.1
- ISOTYPE: IgG2
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% (w/v) Gentamicin Sulfate. Do NOT add Sodium Azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 4°C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20°C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4°C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Restore with 100 uL deionized water (or equivalent)
- Llama IgG2 isotype control (which consists of IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG2c isotypes) has been prepared from llama serum by multiple chromatography steps using a combination of protein A and protein G chromatography. Coomassie stained SDS-PAGE of non-reduced llama IgG2 shows a band of ~100 kDa whereas the reduced form exhibits ~46 kDa. No bands corresponding to llama IgG1 or IgG3 are observed.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XR-8012
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin