- HOST SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, In vitro Control, IP, Surface Plasmon Resonance
- APPLICATION NOTE: Normal Human IgG1 Kappa can be used as control in flow cytometry, immunoprecipitation, and in vitro assays, as a standard in ELISA, and for immobilization in surface plasmon resonance.
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-221
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $235.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.