- HOST SPECIES: Horse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Normal horse IgG should be used in immunoassays at the same concentration as the specific horse polyclonal antibody.
- PURIFICATION: Normal horse IgG is obtained from serum of horses that have not been immunized. This preparation can be used as a control reagent for immunoassays. The IgG was purified by DEAE-column chromatography.
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable at 4°C for three months, store at -20°C for up to one year.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5089
- Size: 1 mg
- List Price: $130.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.