- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human contactin-6 (aa 1-999) is fused at the C-terminus to the Fc portion of human IgG.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Induces Hes-1 in 3T3L-1 cells.
- PURITY: >90% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Contactin 6 / NB-3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Neural Recognition Molecule NB-3, CNTN6
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UQ52
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31980846
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27255
- Contactin-6 is a member of the contactins, which mediate cell surface interactions during nervous system development. Contactin-6 has a key role in the formation of glutamatergic, but not GABAergic, synapses during postnatal development of the hippocampal formation as well as the cerebellum. It is involved in oligodendrocytes generation by acting as a ligand of Notch1. It is also involved in motor coordination.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-169
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.