- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ENIRGKDKHQAR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 140kDa band observed in Human, Mouse, Rat and Pig Brain lysates (calculated MW of 113kDa according to NP_001834.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to the glycosylated form. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cerebellum). Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_001834.2; NP_778203.1; NP_001242992.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001242993.1, NP_001242992.1.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 140kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: contactin 1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CNTN1, contactin 1, F3, GP135, contactin-1, glycoprotein gP135, neural cell surface protein F3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001834.2,NP_778203.1,NP_001242992.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28373117
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1272
- 1: Lamprianou S, Chatzopoulou E, Thomas JL, Bouyain S, Harroch S.A complex between contactin-1 and the protein tyrosine phosphatase PTPRZ controls the development of oligodendrocyte precursor cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-441
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin