- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Connexin 37 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 303-333 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human Connexin 37.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein G column, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GJA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gap junction alpha-4 protein, Connexin-37, Cx37, GJA4
- Protein Accession Number: P35212
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8928555
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2701
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Gap junctions permit direct cell-to-cell passage of small cytoplasmic molecules, including ions, metabolic intermediates, and second messengers, and thereby mediate intercellular communication. Gap junction channels consist of connexin protein subunits encoded by a multigene family. Erythrokeratodermia variabilis (EKV) is an autosomal dominant disorder of keratinization characterized by migratory erythematous lesions and fixed keratotic plaques. Mutations in the GJB3 gene have been reported in some but not all families, although it has been postulated that the absence of connexin 30.3 can be compensated by other connexins.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903 (2002).
- 2: Saito, T., et al., Int. J. Cancer 86(1):67-70 (2000).
- 3: Boerma, M., et al., J. Intern. Med. 246(2):211-218 (1999).
- 4: Krutovskikh, V., et al., Carcinogenesis 17(8):1761-1763 (1996).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-178
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.