- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Peptide derived from internal sequence of human C4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Complement C4d Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in frozen tissues starting at 1:100 - 1:200, and Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:25 - 1:100.
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 20 mg/ml BSA, 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1.4 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at +4 °C. DO NOT FREEZE.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C4A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CO4, CPAMD2, Complement C4-A, Acidic complement C4C4, RG, C4S, C4A2, C4A3, C4A4, C4A6, C4AD
- Protein Accession Number: P0C0L4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 476007827
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 720
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Complement C4d Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-325
- Size: 0.125 mL
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.