- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-TVQYSDDPRTEF
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 250kDa band observed in Rat Testis lysates (calculated MW of 159kDa according to Rat NP_001100328.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-1.5ug/ml.A customer found this antibody unsuccessful on cryosections of Human Skin.
- SPECIFICITY: This product does not work on cryostat sections of Normal Human Skin.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1476 - Rat Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COL7A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Collagen, type VII, collagen, type VII, alpha 1 (epidermolysis bullosa, dystrophic, dominant and recessive), COL7A1, HGNC:2214, EBD1, EBDCT, EBR1, LC collagen, alpha 1 type VII collagen, collagen VII, alpha-1 polypeptide, long chain collagen, collagen, type VII, alpha 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000085.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502961
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1294
- 1: Ortiz-Urda S, Garcia J, Green CL, Chen L, Lin Q, Veitch DP, Sakai LY, Lee H, Marinkovich MP, Khavari PA. Type VII collagen is required for Ras-driven human epidermal tumorigenesis. Science. 2005 Mar 18;307(5716):1773-6
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-647
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin