- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Collagen VI Antibody can be used for ELISA , Immunofluorescence , Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 2.5μg/mL, Immunoprecipitation and Western Blotting.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: 0.125 M sodium borate, 0.075 M sodium chloride, 0.005 M EDTA;, pH 8.0, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COL6A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OPLL
- Protein Accession Number: P12109
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 125987811
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1291
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Collagen VI Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-467
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.