- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Collagen V Antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 1:20000 - 1:100000, Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 5 μg/mL, Immunoprecipitation and Western Blotting starting at 1:2000 - 1:10000.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: 0.125 M sodium borate, 0.075 M sodium chloride, 0.005 M EDTA;, pH 8.0, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COL5A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Collagen alpha-1(V) chain
- Protein Accession Number: P20908
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85687376
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1289
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Collagen V Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-377
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $650.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin