- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This COL9A3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 501-528 amino acids from the Central region of human COL9A3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 64 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COL9A3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Collagen alpha-3(IX) chain, COL9A3
- Protein Accession Number: Q14050
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20137327
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1299
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes one of the three alpha chains of type IXcollagen, the major collagen component of hyaline cartilage. TypeIX collagen, a heterotrimeric molecule, is usually found in tissuescontaining type II collagen, a fibrillar collagen. Mutations inthis gene are associated with multiple epiphyseal dysplasia type 3.
- 1: Jackson, G.C., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.152A (4), 863-869 (2010) :
- 2: Videman, T., et al. Arthritis Rheum. 60(2):470-481(2009)
- 3: Karppinen, J., et al. Spine 33(11):1236-1241(2008)
- 4: Decramer, S., et al. WorldUrol 25(5):457-465(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-870
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin