- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This COL4A6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 830-859 amino acids from the Central region of human COL4A6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 164 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COL4A6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Collagen alpha-6(IV) chain, COL4A6
- Protein Accession Number: Q14031
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116241307
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1288
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes one of the six subunits of type IVcollagen, the major structural component of basement membranes.Like the other members of the type IV collagen gene family, thisgene is organized in a head-to-head conformation with another typeIV collagen gene, alpha 5 type IV collagen, so that the gene pairshares a common promoter. Deletions in the alpha 5 gene that extendinto the alpha 6 gene result in diffuse leiomyomatosis accompanyingthe X-linked Alport syndrome caused by the deletion in the alpha 5gene. Two splice variants have been identified for this gene.
- 1: Romero, R., et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. (2010) In press :
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care (2010) In press :
- 3: Romero, R., et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 202 (5), 431 (2010) :
- 4: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-095
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin