- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PSPEFETETLHNKES
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 20kDa band in Human Heart, Kidney and Skeletal Muscle lysates after 0.3 ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 164kDa according to NP_001838.2 and NP_378667.1. The 20kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001838.2; NP_378667.1).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: COL4A6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: COL4A6, collagen, type IV, alpha 6, MGC88184, OTTHUMP00000023834, OTTHUMP00000023835, collagen IV, alpha-6 polypeptide, collagen alpha 6 type IV, collagen of basement membrane, alpha-6, dJ889N15.4 (Collagen Alpha 6(IV)), type IV alpha 6 collagen
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001838.2,NP_378667.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148536823
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1288
- 1: Zhang X, Zhou J, Reeders ST, Tryggvason K Structure of the human type IV collagen COL4A6 gene, which is mutated in Alport syndrome-associated leiomyomatosis Genomics. 1996 May 33 (3): 473-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-181
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $400.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin