- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: coflin1/cofilin2 (Ab-88) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 86~90 (A-T-Y-E-T) derived from Human coflin1/cofilin2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total cofilin1/cofilin2 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CFL1 CFL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CFL, HEL-S-15, RNF53, Cofilin, non-muscle isoform 18 kDa phosphoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005498.1;NP_068733.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5031635 / 14719392
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1072;1073
- Controls reversibly actin polymerization and depolymerization in a pH-sensitive manner. It has the ability to bind G- and F-actin in a 1:1 ratio of cofilin to actin. It is the major component of intranuclear and cytoplasmic actin rods.
- 1: Carlier, M. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 33827-33830. Arber, S. et al. (1998) Nature 393, 805-809. Yang, N. et al. (1998) Nature 393, 809-812.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-419
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.