- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human partial recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 46-181 was used as the immunogen for the Factor XIIIa antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: 2-4 ug/ml; order the BSA-free formulation for coating
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Prediluted IHC only format: incubate for 30 min at RT (1)
Titering of the Factor XIIIa antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: F13A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: F13A1, coagulation factor XIII, A1 polypeptide, RP11-232H4.1, F13A, Coagulation factor XIII A chain, Coagulation factor XIII, A polypeptide, TGase, bA525O21.1 (coagulation factor XIII, A1 polypeptide), coagulation factor XIII A1 subunit, factor XIIIa
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2162
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Factor XIIIa has been identified in platelets, megakaryocytes, and fibroblast-like mesenchymal or histiocytic cells in the placenta, uterus, and prostate, monocytes and macrophages and dermal dendritic cells. Anti-Factor XIIIa has been found to be useful in differentiating between dermatofibroma (almost all cases are positive), dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (-/+) and desmoplastic malignant melanoma (-). Anti-Factor XIIIa positivity is also seen in capillary hemagioblastoma, hemangioendothelioma, hemangiopericytoma, xanthogranuloma, xanthoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, glomus tumor, and meningioma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-843
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.