- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Glu 19 - Val 625
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The proprotein is activated by factor XIIa (or XII) and cleaved after Arg-387 into the light chain with calculated MW of 28.7 kDa, which contains the active site, and the heavy chain with calcula
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 69.9 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 25 mM HEPES, 150 mM NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Coagulation factor XI,FXI,PTA,F11
- Coagulation factor XI is also known as F11, PTA and FXI. Factor XI triggers the middle phase of the intrinsic pathway of blood coagulation by activating factor IX. Factor XI is synthesized in the liver and circulates in the plasma as a disulfide bond-linked dimer complexed with high molecular weight kininogen. Selective cleavage of Arg- | -Ala and Arg- | -Val bonds in factor IX to form factor IXa. Factor XI is converted into XIa via either the contact phase of blood coagulation or thrombin-mediated activation on the platelet surface. The resulting XIa converts factor IX into IXa, which subsequently activates factor X into Xa.
- 1: Gailani D, et al. J Thromb Haemost. 2009. Suppl 1: 75-8.
- 2: Emsley J, et al. Blood. 2010. 115(13): 2569-77.
- 3: Meijers J.C, et al. Biochemistry. 1998. 27:4231-4237.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-286
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin