- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 90-342 of human CNTFR (NP_671693.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SH-SY5Y
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 41kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CNTFR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CNTFR, ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor, MGC1774, CNTFR alpha, ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor alpha precursor,
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1271
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the type 1 cytokine receptor family. The encoded protein is the ligand-specific component of a tripartite receptor for ciliary neurotrophic factor, which plays a critical role in neuronal cell survival, differentiation and gene expression. Binding of ciliary neurotrophic factor to the encoded protein recruits the transmembrane components of the receptor, gp130 and leukemia inhibitory factor receptor, facilitating signal transduction. Single nucleotide polymorphisms in this gene may be associated with variations in muscle strength, as well as early onset of eating disorders. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been observed for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-414
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin