- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: CNOT2 (phospho Ser101) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine101 (S-L-S (p)-Q-G) derived from Human CNOT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of CNOT2 only when phosphorylated at serine 101.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CNOT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NOT2H, CDC36, CNOT2, HSPC131
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001186231.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11640600
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4848
- The CCR4-NOT complex functions as general transcription regulation complex. Subunit of the CCR4-NOT core complex that contains CHAF1A, CHAF1B, CNOT1, CNOT2, CNOT3, CNOT4, CNOT6 and CNOT8. 5 isoforms of the human protein are produced by alternative splicing.
- 1: Albert T.K., Nucleic Acids Res. 28:809-817(2000).
- 2: Zhang Q.-H., Genome Res. 10:1546-1560(2000).
- 3: Ota T., Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-919
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.