- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CNGA2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 75-102 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CNGA2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 76 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CNGA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cyclic nucleotide-gated olfactory channel, Cyclic nucleotide-gated cation channel 2, Cyclic nucleotide-gated channel alpha-2, CNG channel alpha-2, CNG-2, CNG2, CNGA2, CNCA, CNCA1, CNCG2
- Protein Accession Number: Q16280
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119370323
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1260
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CNGA2 represents the alpha subunit of a cyclic nucleotide-gated olfactory channel. The encoded protein contains a carboxy-terminal leucine zipper that mediates channel formation.
- 1: Qu, W., et al. J. Gen. Physiol. 127(4):375-389(2006)
- 2: Hofmann, F., et al. Pharmacol. Rev. 57(4):455-462(2005)
- 3: Yoo, D., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(8):6863-6873(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-685
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.