- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EKALQEYRKKHREE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 35-37kDa band observed in Human Colon and Prostate lysates (calculated MW of 57.8kDa according to NP_NP_001822.2 and 52.5 according to NP_976084.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature (PMID: 9713325 and PMID: 11560857). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_001822.2 and NP_976084.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1320 - Human Colon Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLU
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CLU, APOJ, clusterin, complement lysis inhibitor, SP-40,40, sulfated glycoprotein 2, testosterone-repressed prostate message 2, apolipoprotein J , HGNC:2095, CLI, MGC24903, SGP-2, SGP2, SP-40, TRPM-2, TRPM2 , apolipoprotein J, clusterin, complement-associated protein SP-40, sulfated glycoprotein 2, AAG4, KUB1, aging-associated protein 4, clusterin (complement lysis inhibitor, SP-40,40, sulfated glycoprotein 2, testosterone-repressed prostate message 2, apolipoprotein J)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001822.2, NP_976084.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42716297
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1191
- 1: Xie D, Lau SH, Sham JS, Wu QL, Fang Y, Liang LZ, Che LH, Zeng YX, Guan XY. Up-regulated expression of cytoplasmic clusterin in human ovarian carcinoma. Cancer. 2005 Jan 15;103(2):277-83.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-407
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.