- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CLPTM1L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 509-538 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CLPTM1L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLPTM1L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cleft lip and palate transmembrane protein 1-like protein, CLPTM1-like protein, Cisplatin resistance-related protein 9, CRR9p, CLPTM1L, CRR9
- Protein Accession Number: Q96KA5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74732209
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 81037
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CLPTM1L enhances cisplatin-mediated apoptosis, when overexpressed.
- 1: Petersen, G.M., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(3):224-228(2010)
- 2: Wang, Y., et al. Carcinogenesis 31(2):234-238(2010)
- 3: Landi, M.T., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):679-691(2009)
- 4: Chapuis, J., et al. Mol. Psychiatry 14(11):1004-1016(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-010
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.