- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant full-length human protein was used as the immunogen for the CLIP antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry: 0.5-1 ug/ml (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Optimal dilution of the CLIP antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes proteins of 33, 35 and 41kDa, which are identified as various isoforms of CD74/CLIP. Its epitope is localized in the extracellular domain of CD74. CD74/CLIP is a type II transmembrane protein which binds to the peptide binding groove of newly synthesized MHC class II alpha/beta heterodimers and prevents their premature association with endogenous polypeptides. The molecule plays a critical role in the presentation of peptides, by the MHC class II antigens, to CD4 positive lymphocytes. CD74/CLIP is expressed on MHC class II positive cells including B cells, a subset of activated T cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells and by various types of carcinomas. It is expressed primarily by antigen presenting cells, such as B-lymphocytes (from before the pre-B cell stage to before the plasma cell stage), macrophages, and monocytes, and many epithelial cells. Anti-CD74/CLIP stains predominantly germinal center lymphocytes and B-cell lymphomas, but rarely T-cell lymphomas and has been shown to be useful in differentiating atypical fibroxanthoma (-) from malignant fibrous histiocytoma (+).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-571
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.