- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human CLIon Channel2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CLIon Channel2 antibody can be used for detection of CLIon Channel2 by ELISA at 1:312500. CLIon Channel2 antibody can be used for detection of CLIon Channel2 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store CLIon Channel2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLIC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CLIon Channel2, CLIC2b, MRXS32, XAP121
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001280
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 66346733
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1193
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chloride intracellular channel 2 is a member of the p64 family, a diverse group of proteins that regulate fundamental cellular processes including stabilization of cell membrane potential, transepithelial transport, maintenance of intracellular pH, and regulation of cell volume. CLIon Channel 2 encodes a protein that is detected in fetal liver and adult skeletal muscle tissue. CLIon Channel2 maps to the candidate region on chromosome X for incontinentia pigmenti.
- 1: Fan, L., et al., (2003) FEBS Lett. 540 (1-3), 77-80.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-235
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.