- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Lys253
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30.9 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM TrisHCl, 100mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLIC4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Chloride Intracellular Channel Protein 4, Intracellular Chloride Ion Channel Protein p64H1, CLIC4
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y696
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25932
- Chloride Intracellular Channel Protein 4 (CLIC4) is a 253 amino acid single-pass membrane protein that localizes to both the nucleus and the cytoplasm and contains one GST C-terminal domain. CLIC4 is expressed in various tissues and exhibits an intracellular vesicular pattern in Panc-1 cells (pancreatic cancer cells). CLIC4 acts as a monomer which is able to form selective ion channels in target proteins, thus facilitating the transport of chloride and other ions. CLIC4 is believed to have a role in apoptosis and is able to translocate to the nucleus under stress conditions. CLIC4 has alternate cellular functions like a potential role in angiogenesis or in maintaining apical-basolateral membrane polarity during mitosis and cytokinesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-981
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin