- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 260.2
- Formula: C10H13FN2O5
- CAS: 163252-36-6
- Solubility: Soluble in water (30mg/ml) or DMSO (20mg/ml).
- InChi Key: GBBJCSTXCAQSSJ-XQXXSGGOSA-N
- Smiles: O[C@H]1[C@H](CO)O[C@]([H])(N2C=C(C)C(NC2=O)=O)[C@@H]1F
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Levovir; L-FMAU; 2'-Fluoro-5-methyl-β-L-arabinofuranosyl-uracil
- Clevudine is a synthetic pyrimidine nucleoside analog antiviral agent with activity against hepatitis B virus (HBV) and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Intracellularly, clevudine is phosphorylated to its active metabolites, clevudine monophosphate and triphosphate. The triphosphate metabolite competes with thymidine for incorporation into viral DNA, thereby causing DNA chain termination and inhibiting the function of HBV DNA polymerase and reverse transcriptase, consequently blocking the viral replication. It also blocks the DNA supply of the virus into the nucleus, reducing the amount of cccDNA by 20-100 times.Potentially useful for the treatment of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection, acting as a potent inhibitor of the RdRp protein.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-076
- Size: 50 mg
- List Price: $230.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805