- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CLEC9A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 146-173 amino acids from the Central region of human CLEC9A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLEC9A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C-type lectin domain family 9 member A, CLEC9A
- Protein Accession Number: Q6UXN8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73917794
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 283420
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CLEC9A is a group V C-type lectin-like receptor (CTLR)that functions as an activation receptor and is expressed onmyeloid lineage cells (Huysamen et al., 2008 [PubMed18408006]).
- 1: Poulin, L.F., et al. J. Exp. Med. 207(6):1261-1271(2010)
- 2: Sancho, D., et al. Nature 458(7240):899-903(2009)
- 3: Caminschi, I., et al. Blood 112(8):3264-3273(2008)
- 4: Huysamen, C., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(24):16693-16701(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-378
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.