- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CLEC4D antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 126-153 amino acids from the Central region of human CLEC4D.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLEC4D
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C-type lectin domain family 4 member D, C-type lectin superfamily member 8, C-type lectin-like receptor 6, CLEC-6, CLEC4D, CLECSF8, MCL
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WXI8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73916933
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 338339
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the C-type lectin/C-typelectin-like domain (CTL/CTLD) superfamily. Members of this familyshare a common protein fold and have diverse functions, such ascell adhesion, cell-cell signalling, glycoprotein turnover, androles in inflammation and immune response. This gene is closelylinked to other CTL/CTLD superfamily members on chromosome 12p13 inthe natural killer gene complex region.
- 1: Flornes, L.M., et al. Immunogenetics 56(7):506-517(2004)
- 2: Arce, I., et al. Eur. J. Immunol. 34(1):210-220(2004)
- 3: Ebner, S., et al. Proteins 53(1):44-55(2003)
- 4: Drickamer, K. Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol. 9(5):585-590(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-256
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin