- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SLENQDKGGERP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 70kDa band in Rat Testis lysates after 0.5ug/ml antibody staining. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Please note that we currently cannot find an explanation in the literature for this band, given the calculated size of 115kDa according to Rat XP_213209.4.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nuclei and weak expression seen in the cytoplasm of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLEC16A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CLEC16A, C-type lectin domain family 16, member A, Gop-1, KIAA0350, MGC111457
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056041.1,NP_001230332.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 54792782
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23274
- 1: Hakonarson H, Grant SF, Bradfield JP, Marchand L, Kim CE, Glessner JT, Grabs R, Casalunovo T, Taback SP, Frackelton EC, Lawson ML, Robinson LJ, Skraban R, Lu Y, Chiavacci RM, Stanley CA, Kirsch SE, Rappaport EF, Orange JS, Monos DS, Devoto M, Qu HQ, Poly A genome-wide association study identifies KIAA0350 as a type 1 diabetes gene. Nature. 2007 Aug 2;448(7153):591-4. Epub 2007 Jul 15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-644
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.