- SPECIES: Rat
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Tyr 65 - Leu 269
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 26.0 kDa. The protein migrates as 32-45 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26.0 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Clec12a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CLEC12A,MICL,CLL-1,CLL1,DCAL2,DCAL-2,CD371
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001128188.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 680338
- CLEC12A (C-type lectin domain family 12 member A) is also known as CLL1, DCAL2, MICL. Clec12a is an inhibitory receptor for uric acid crystals that regulates inflammation in response to cell death. Cell surface receptor that modulates signaling cascades and mediates tyrosine phosphorylation of target MAP kinases. Evidence of distinct disease propagating stem cells in myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) has emerged in recent years. The role of CLEC12A in MDS, however, remains to be elucidated. Furthermore, CLEC12A has been proposed as a promising marker of leukaemic stem cells in AML.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-113
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805