- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Cleavage stimulation factor 2 (CSTF2) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 31-60 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human Cleavage stimulation factor 2 (CSTF2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSTF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cleavage stimulation factor subunit 2, CF-1 64 kDa subunit, Cleavage stimulation factor 64 kDa subunit, CSTF 64 kDa subunit, CstF-64, CSTF2
- Protein Accession Number: P33240
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 461847
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1478
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CSTF2 is one of three (including CSTF1 and CSTF3) cleavage stimulation factors which combine to form CSTF which is involved in the polyadenylation and 3'end cleavage of pre-mRNAs. CSTF2 contains a ribonucleoprotein-type RNA binding domain. CSTF2 is upregulated during activation of B cells which results in the switch of IgM heavy chain mRNA from membrane bound form to the secreted form.
- 1: Takagaki, Y., et al., Mol. Cell 2(6):761-771 (1998).
- 2: Martincic, K., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 95(19):11095-11100 (1998).
- 3: Takagaki, Y., et al., Cell 87(5):941-952 (1996).
- 4: Takagaki, Y., et al., Nature 372(6505):471-474 (1994).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-542
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin