- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CLDN15 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 128-157 amino acids from the Central region of human CLDN15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLDN15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Claudin-15, CLDN15
- Protein Accession Number: P56746
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685306
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 24146
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Plays a major role in tight junction specific obliteration of the intercellular space, through calcium independent cell adhesion activity
- 1: Van Itallie, C.M., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 285 (6), F1078-F1084 (2003)
- 2: Gonzalez-Mariscal, L., et al. Prog. Biophys. Mol. Biol. 81(1):1-44(2003)
- 3: Tsukita, S., et al. Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 14(5):531-536(2002)
- 4: Colegio, O.R., et al. Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 283 (1), C142-C147 (2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-137
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.