- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide from C-Terminal of human claudin 11 protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: CLDN11 / Claudin 11 Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 1:50.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, BSA, sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLDN11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CLDN11, Claudin-11, OSP, OTM, Claudin 11
- Protein Accession Number: O75508
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685300
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5010
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CLDN11 / Claudin 11 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-741
- Size: 0.25 mL
- List Price: $550.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin